What You’ll Need
Welcome to Modo Yoga Seattle!
We’re so excited you found us! If you are new to hot yoga or yoga in general you will be able to find all the answers to your questions here.
Our studio has a wonderful introductory offer. For $50 you can you try Modo Yoga Seattle for 30 consecutive days or even twice a day if you want to REALLY get your sweat on as our intro offer is unlimited with no restrictions. Click HERE for more info about the $50 Intro.
The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here is what we recommend: Yoga mat, yoga towel, shower towel, clothes that you are comfortable sweating in and water (we have filtered water). Try and arrive well hydrated and not on a full stomach and if you don’t have a mat and towel, don’t worry we have a full set up of rentals to purchase if you forgot your water. Mat $2, mat towel $2 and shower towel $2.
Please note the following ways we work together to ensure the best possible experience for you and your fellow yogis.
- Please remove your shoes and store them on the shoe shelf as you enter.
- Please turn off your cell phone in the studio. There are absolutely no cell phones or mobile devices permitted in the practice room.
- Sign in at the front desk before proceeding to changing rooms.
- Please respect the silence in the room at all times. This is our chance to relax and take a break from our busy schedules.
- Please be scent-free: no perfumes, colognes, or fragrances.
- Please leave bags and personal belongings in changing areas. We have lockers and locks available to borrow.
- Please remain in the practice room for the duration of your class, including final “Savasana“.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class. Sorry, latecomers will not be permitted.